We would like to dedicate this page to Lucky's Market, Pedal to Properties, Super Rupair, FLT, and Sue Lion: ink. All of these businesses have support our endeavors and our mission to support the community. Thank You!
at 2018 Teen Creek Fest
at 2018 Teen Creek Fest
The following bands have qualified to perform at Teen Creek Fest 2018 on May 27th, 2018!
Please read the information below regarding your performance.
1. Back line is Provided:
The Teen Creek Fest will provide a Drum set, Piano, Guitar Amps, and Microphones. Please do not bring your own items as you will be required to use our Back line due to time constraints.
2. What You Need to Bring:
Make sure you bring our own guitars and a few guitar pedals (if necessary).
3. Please Show up 30 minutes prior to your scheduled performance time:
You will have 15 minutes to perform, but please show up 30 minutes prior to your scheduled time. You will need to arrange time for parking, tuning, and warming up.
4. Be tuned:
Please come early enough to tune, warm up, and be ready to perform. You will have 15 minutes to perform and set up on stage. Please come prepared and ready to be fast and do your best.
5. Award Ceremony
Please be present at 5:00 pm on May 27th, 2018. After the performances at 5:00 pm the awards and prizes will be given out! Good Luck!
1:00 pm - Luke D'Apuzzo
1:15 pm - Jayce Moore
1:30 pm - Sophie Neuschatz
1:45 pm - Novela Spielman
2:00 pm - Laurel Butterworth
5:00 pm - Required Award/Prize Ceremony
This will take place on May 27th, 2018. Please show up 30 minutes prior to your scheduled time. There is a map of the location on our home page.
1st Place: A 45 Minute opening performance for the Festival Stage (Professional Stage) on Monday, May 29th. Also a Live Performance on the KGNU Radio Station! Finally, a $75 Cash Prize!
2nd Place: You will receive a $50 gift card. Also KGNU will play some your your music on their radio channel. Finally, you will receive Gift cards from HB Woodsongs, Drum Shop, The Lesson Studio, Boulder Piano Gallery, and more!
Battle of the Bands and Singer/Songwriter Competition!
Audition Date April 21st and Hosted by Teen Creek Fest
Location- The Lesson Studio 3200 Valmont Rd Unit 8 Boulder 80504
Email us at email@example.com
- Are you applying for the Battle of the Bands or Singer/Songwriter Competition?
- Your name - not the band name, but the main contact for the band.
- Phone number
- Email address
- Band's name if you're submitting for Battle of the Bands
- Ages of all band members, as of May 27, 2018
- Digital audio for us to listen to - attach files or include links
- Photo of your band
- All musicians must be teenagers - ages 13 to 18.
- All Musicians will get to play one song at the audition.
- A back line will be provided - DO NOT bring your amps, drum set or keyboards.
- You may bring your guitar pedals and effects to line into our amps.
Best of luck to you all!!